ADVERTISE HERE

banner image
banner image

I Got Paid By RedGage and Making Money With RedGage!


I introduced the Redgage social bookmarking site, we sure have gotten all fired up over this new site that PAYS YOU to submit links to your own online content.Took a little less than two weeks and I got my RedGage Visa debit card in the mail!

How To Get Paid By RedGage

Once you reach $25, you can request a payment from RedGage. Simply go to your account and click account at the top left. Then, click “balance” and select the amount you’d like to withdraw.
Your first payment from RedGage will come as a Visa gift card that you can use like a Visa credit card anywhere Visa is accepted. All future payments from RedGage will be added to that gift card - so don’t throw it away!

While it takes about 2 weeks to get your initial gift card, it only takes a few hours for future payments to be loaded to your Visa card.

Pretty nifty! I sure love me some free money!

Getting My RedGage Visa Card In The Mail

I actually got my RedGage Visa card in the mail last Thursday, but since the hubby and I were running away to the mountains this past weekend, I didn’t have a moment to get this post up for y’all.



Here is a picture taken with my trusty camera digital of my RedGage payment :


my account balance with print screen ( im not active again to post and join raffle on 2010 :) lol ) :

I’m Lovin’ RedGage!


I’m almost at $250 earned from the Redgage bookmarking site…and I’m lovin’ it! This is seriously a site you should check out if you’d like another way to a) earn money online, and b) get links and exposure for your content online.

Join Redgage Now!

and we’ll automatically be “friends” on the site!
Anyone else get paid yet?
Please share!
I Got Paid By RedGage and Making Money With RedGage! I Got Paid By RedGage and Making Money With RedGage! Reviewed by Money Cash Corner on April 25, 2010 Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous00:49

    After reading this article I find a great source of income by bookmarking site and the payment system of the site is too good. The writer seems to be total e specific about the site He describe the details of the income source for all user. Thanks to the writer for this kind of article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with anonymous people. the admin tell us how to get paid from redgage. i already member of redgage. it's recomended site to get earning from internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am looking for making money on internet and this looks very cool to me , i will definitely join this site ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. money making on the world of internet is very cool for all this site is nice about this information than a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good dude all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the visa can be used as regular visa?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.